Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday

Good luck tomorrow Karen, I am excited for you.  I hope that everything goes smoothly.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night so we were tired today.  I woke her up this morning and it took forever, she wouldn't get up but she was really sweet all day and did really well.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  I took Ruthie to story time and that was good.  I have been meaning to do that since school started, hopefully we will be better at going.  I asked if she had fun going with me and she said "I didn't sit with the boys, I didn't have my people."  She missed the boys, it was cute.  It was really cold today but Isaac rode his bike so I drove to pick him up but he wanted to ride home.  The kids had swimming lessons and they did good.  Casey visited his Grandma after work and we got home about the same time.  Good luck again Karen.  Love you guys.  I didn't take any pictures today.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...