Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday

Today was a busy day but good.  The kids all woke up early this morning were tired for some reason.  I worked out this morning and then Oliver had school.  We went grocery shopping while he was gone.  Someone left a thank you note about our Halloween decorations and how much they enjoyed them, it was sweet of them to do that.   Isaac had a flat tire this morning so I drove him.  So I walked and pushed Ruthie in a stroller and pushed Isaac's bike to school so he could ride home.  Oliver rode his bike and did awesome.  he kept up with Isaac and Imogen the whole time.  The girls came over and played until dinner.  After dinner we went to the fall festival.  I volunteered to help with the dinner concessions and Casey took the kids around to all the games.  Isaac kind of went off with his friend and had a fun time.  Volunteering was a lot of work and was hot but I am glad that I did it.  Love you guys and hope that you have a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...