Sunday, October 7, 2018

Home again

We went to Heber with Karen this morning and walked around Walmart and had lunch.  We left and went to see Grandma.  She didn't look very well at all.  She didn't eat one thing and had a bad cough.  I guess her foot is really messed up.  Poor thing.  She was struggling.  We watched a movie and came home.  I got this package with little potatoes and seasoning and you microwave them for 5 minutes.  They were really good.  Karen is coming down Tuesday night so Wednesday she can get her pump,  Robin do you want to go to dinner?  Rachel I don't have any thing going on the rest of the month.  20th sounds fun to me.  Do you want us to come up next weekend or meet somewhere.  I need to get Lugi's mansion for the boys.  It will be nice to just have a normal week.  Last week and the week before were kind of crazy.  I will love not having to move everyone around.  Have a wonderful Monday.  There was snow in the mountain tops.  Robin good luck packing.  I can help you, just let me know when.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...