Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday

I hope that everything is going better Karen, I think that the pump is going to be great for you.  That sounds like a fun work party Robin.  Good job getting a lower bill, it is all a scam.  Today was good.  I don't work out on Thursday's so we can go slower.  Ruthie slept in so me and Oliver did puzzles and that was really nice.  When he was at school me and Ruthie went grocery shopping and then played.  We went to the cheese factory for lunch, Oliver has been wanting to go.  We made pumpkin pie, the kids lost interested but it was fun to make.  Casey got off early to take his grandma to the doctor, they are just getting a local doctor so she had to meet him.  The boys had swimming lessons and Isaac's class has been wild but it went better today.  Leona came over and had dinner and pie with us after her appointment which was fun.  When she went home we had time to burn stuff in the chiminea, it was fun.  Everyone have a good Friday, it is picture day tomorrow for Isaac.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...