Saturday, October 13, 2018

Baby step

Today was good. I've been "packing" which mostly consists of deep cleaning and reorganizing lol I was telling a girl at work that it's hard to get rid of my favorite shoes or items that are overly loved and no longer useful. And she said the best thing to do is thank them for their service and throw them away. so I thanked a garbage bag full of cloths and shoes. Ha ha ha I just couldn't have the talk with my bags. It's too hard and I could used them again...... :) any way Karen I played question of the day, true or false, and jeapory on my alexa's. I tried a music guessing game to boost my spirits but I only got 2 out of 5. Lol I need to study trivia more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...