Friday, October 12, 2018

I made it

I made it to Friday.  It was a good week for me.  I got a lot done at work and that felt really nice.  I am ready to play at Logan tomorrow.  Oliver lost his lion from the planetarium so me and dad went and got him another one.  They didn't have the one he had but hopefully he can love this one also. Robin, I am glad you got your Alexa set up.  That will be nice to have while you are packing.  Karen I am glad your pump is doing well.  If you need anything just let us know.  Vudo isn't working very well for us.  Is anyone else having troubles?  Everyone have a nice weekend.  It is suppose to get really cold on Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...