Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday

I was wondering if you could bring Mamma Mia 2 down on Ruthie's birthday, I wanted to watch it again.  I missed some when we were sewing.  Thanks.  Today was good.  The kids had wellness checks this morning and they did really well.  Ruthie is in the 75% for height and 85% for weight.  Isaac was 61% for both height and weight.  She is referring him to a PT to help with his toe walking.  We cleaned the house and it is looking better.  I am always surprised how much cleaning their is after Christmas.  We built more Christmas presents and that is fun.  Oliver wrote Ruthie name and put it in a egg and gave it to her as a present which was really sweet.  We went to the jump zone this afternoon and they had a fun time.  It wasn't even overwhelmingly busy.  We got panda for dinner with the gift card and that was fun.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  The kids and Casey are sleeping in the tent so I am blogging early so they can watch a show on my computer.  Love you guys and have a good Saturday.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...