Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Jenkins -2 me -0

Thanks for the fun birthday and Christmas . It was really hard to work today but I made it out alive. Last night I started operation pee pad and laid out pee pads on every square inch of my place. I didn't do my room because while I'm at work I shut the door... well last night I heard him run around like he had to pee and I ignored it. I looked out and he ran I'm the hall way with his tail down. So I looked around and finally found he had peed on his bed the only place with out a pad :/. Then at work he didn't pee at all. So round 2 tonight and pee pads are around the bed I will see what he comes up with tonight lol.  Oliver is cute to want Jenkins on his bday cake.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...