Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday

I am glad that you guys had a fun day.  I am sorry that you are sick Robin, that sucks.  Good luck with Jenkins.  Today was pretty good.  Ruthie ended up sleeping with me and the boys slept in the tent.  We just took it easy today.  I did go and get Isaac's scriptures for a present when he gets baptized.  I didn't know how long it would take to put his name on them but it only takes a hour.  We had some Kohls cash also so I got some new forks.  The kids were getting restless so we thought get some ice cream and got to a movie.  Isaac didn't want to see a movie and Oliver didn't want to get ice cream.  So me, Ruth and Isaac went and got ice cream.  Casey and Oliver met up with us to pick up Isaac and they ended up getting ice cream.  Then me and Ruthie went to see Mary Poppins Returns.  It was a lot of fun and we had a good time together.  She was sitting on my lap after a while and fell asleep.  It was really nice to hold her and watch the movie.  The movie wasn't great but it was fun to go.  She stayed asleep so I just put her to bed.  Tomorrow is the last day of three hour church.  Hopefully I will get the baptism details tomorrow also.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...