Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday

I left early today.  I took an hour PTO and left at 3.  It was my last day working for CI so I figured most of the time you leave early when you leave a job.  I just needed to be done. Monday, I start my new job.  I am not sure it will be any different than what I am doing now but I feel good about my decision to try something else.   I came home a took a nap.  It felt so nice.  We just vegged.  Rachel, I am so glad you got to go to Panda.  Did they give you the free two entrée meal?  I was hoping that they did.  I am going to hook up with Robin for lunch and go to Kohls and help her spend her Kohls cash.  Karen is going to come down and help.  I hope the kids have a fun time in the tent.  That is fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...