Sunday, December 30, 2018

Quiet day

We had a quiet day also.  We slept in and took naps.  I started my bead picture that Rachel gave me for Christmas and I like doing it.  It is fun.  Rachel, I love the quilt.  That is a wild one.  I think we might come up Friday night so we don't have to leave too early on Saturday for the baptism if that is OK.  I am excited for him.  I am going to work really early tomorrow and just work a few hours.  I thought we would get up early on Tuesday and be up there before Lunch.  Ruthie can pick where she wants to go to lunch.  I am sorry she has the stomach flu.  That is miserable.  I hope she gets feeling better soon.  That is fun the boys get to stay with Randy.  That will be fun for them.  Jenkins is such a character.  He will diffently keep you life interesting.  Have a nice Monday.  It sucks that I have to go to work.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...