Wednesday, January 2, 2019

fun times

I am glad that Ruth had a fun birthday.  I sure had a fun time.  I hope she is feeling better.  I ordered a meat and cheese plate for Saturday for lunch from Lee's.  I think that will be fun.  Work was good.  I got a lot done and my emails went to 29 today that is the lowest it has been in months.  That is a good thing.  We went to Winco after work and went grocery shopping.  I think we are all going to drive up separately so we can leave when we want to.  I am glad you got the kids shoes.  Good job.  we are going to fit dad with a heart monitor in the morning.  He hasn't had one for several years and they thought it would be a good idea to see what is going on.  They want to do that ablation surgery. It worries me but we will see how the monitor goes.  Have a nice Thursday.  It sure was cold today.  It is suppose to warm up a bit so that is nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...