Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday

Isaac's baptism is going to be Saturday at 9 am.  Isaac and Casey need to be their at 8:30 to be ready.  We met with the bishop this afternoon and we have Isaac's white suite so we are ready to go.  We went to church this morning but when we were getting in the car Ruthie threw up so she stayed home with Casey.  Casey stayed home from work also.  I took the boys to church and that went well, it is the last 3 hour church.  Randy took the kids to spend the night.  We thought it wouldn't be good to have Ruthie go with her stomach upset but she wanted to.  So Casey went with them and they went sledding.  Then me and Casey went to dinner then picked up Ruthie and took her home.  The boys are sleeping their and will have a fun time.  While they were sledding I finished the top of my quilt.  I on;y had two rows left to put on so it was nice to finish that.  Love you guys.  I can't believe it is the end of the year.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...