Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday

Thanks for the hotel Mom.  I am super excited.  We could all meet in Lava and swim and then head up to Pocatello.  This will be a fun vacation.  Thank you for planning it Mom.  We are excited for this weekend also.  Good job with your water heater Karen, if you need help just let us know we can come up anytime.  We aren't a hundred percent but everyone went to school today and that was nice.  Oliver had a hard time with me leaving him but he had a good time.  I told him he could have a prize if he went to school so we went to Lees.  The poor thing was coughing so much he threw up.  So we just took it easy the rest of the day.  Isaac was picked to be super star next week and he is so excited.  We picked out what pictures he wanted and I sent them in and will pick them up tomorrow.   Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...