Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday

It was a good day today.  I got a lot done.  The sun came out on that snow and it was a bright day from my window.  Robin that was nice your work took you out.  It is suppose to get bitter cold tonight.  Karen you might want to drip a faucet.  Drive careful tomorrow Rachel.  It is suppose to snow on Saturday but less than an inch.  Is that OK?  Robin I was wondering if you wanted to hook up tomorrow night.  The kids are here and we haven't seen Jenkins for awhile.  We could come your way and go to Kohls.  I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket.  We are planning the aquarium on Saturday.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOV MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...