Monday, February 4, 2019

Clip board of fun

So I made hotel reservations today for the night of the 16th in Pocatello.  I was wondering if it was easier for us to meet in Pocatello.  The 4 of us can drive one car and the logan bunch can drive their car.  How does that sound?  I wasn't sure what was easier.  Lave hot springs here we come.  Not much else going on with us.  We did got to Sprouts after work and get breath mints and probiotics for dad.  Karen we will come up on the 12th and listen to what they think.  Rachel is coming down this weekend and we are going to the aquarium.  Everyone is invited.  I have a turkey breast I thought I could make for dinner.  Well now that I have planned everyone's life, I will let you go.  I have to be at work for a 7 am meeting.  I am hoping this is the last time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...