Well I had to shovel again this morning. So far that is every morning. Hopefully i can snooze in tomorrow. Other than that my day was good. I kept thinking that today was Friday so tomorrow might be a long day. The missonaries stopped by after work and said hi. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...


No comments:
Post a Comment