Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Got it done

Well I went to the doctor today and had that mole removed.  You should have seen the bandage they put on it.  It covered my whole neck and kept falling off so I put a littler bandage on it.  The cut goes across my neck to it is weird.  We went to Sam's afterwards to get drugs and coke for work and they had all the Halloween stuff out.  It made me happy for some reason.  Karen they had wintergreen life savers there.  I bought you some.  Robin I didn't know if Jeramy had to work on Saturday but we are goofing around if you want to hang out.  I wasn't sure about the plan with Jenkins.  Not much else to report.  I am meeting up the Gumm gang tomorrow.  This time I think we all have the right place.  Love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...