Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday

Robin, bring Jenkins over Saturday night and we will take him home with us.  We love having him.  I forgot to blog that yesterday Oliver took his Kindergarten test.  I was in the hall and couldn't hear much but I think he did good.  We had a good day today.  We met Stephanie and went hiking which was fun.  We got snow cones afterwards.   We were driving home and we saw Casey stopping at sweeto burrito for lunch so we stopped and ate with him.  Randy came over this afternoon and tiled the shower and it is looking wonderful.  When Casey got home he helped.  Isaac had pack meeting so me and the kids went to that.  We will leave tomorrow after lunch.  We will head to the murry pool.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...