Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday

Thanks for the fun vacation.  I haven't gotten my picture off of my camera yet but I will get too it.  I love the pictures you took Robin.  I need to get a bigger lens like yours.  Last night we tended the garden and picked a ton of apricots.  Most of them were bad with brown spots so we put them in the green waste.  The good ones we are drying.  Today I thought the kids would sleep in but the were up at 8.  We just had a lazy morning which was nice.  I loaded Mom's quilt on my quilt frame but I didn't have any thread.  So after lunch we went to the fabric store and I got some thread.  I spent the rest of my birthday gift card on some fat quarters.  Oliver really wanted to go to the bounce n slide so we went there.  It is small but the kids had a really good time.  We were there for two hours.  We needed to go to Lees to get milk so we went afterwards.  Ruthie had a old faithful meltdown and it was horrible.  She screamed through the whole store.  When we got home she went to time out and she was so upset.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and Imogene came over to play.  They are babysitting like 5 cats and they keep coming in our yard but they are cute.  Oliver's magazine came today, thanks again Karen.  Love you guys and thanks again for being amazing.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...