Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday

My day was good.  I got to meet up with the Logan Therapists for lunch today.  It was so nice to catch up with them.  They were at Primary's for a conference.  We met up with the Gumm gang tonight and that was nice.  It was nice to visit.  Jeff was so happy.  He had just come back from Pocatello for his birthday.  My neck hurts but I think I will live it is just more bothersome.  I did try a new bandage tonight but it is still so big.  I am going to keep working on that.  I am glad it is Friday tomorrow.  Rachel let me know when you leave and I will hook up with you.  I think I am going to drive trax in the morning because of the bike race.  Everyone drive careful.  Karen have fun being a hermit.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...