Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday

We didn't get a lot of rain, just a little this morning but it was cooler today.  I walked and went to exercise class this morning.   Kindergarten is earlier on Fridays so we had to rush to get ready to go.  I forgot it was show and tell but Oliver was good about it.  Me and Ruth went to the store after we dropped him off.  Randy came over and tiled, it is looking really good.  Casey friend Nate came over also.  Him and Casey went camping tonight.   They ended up taking Isaac so I hope they are having fun.  I took the little kids to the park and it was a nice evening.  Love you guys and have a fun Saturday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...