Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday

I hate waking up late Karen, that is stressful.  Thanks for the fun weekend guys and for all the work on the shower.  It looks so nice having dry wall up, I love it.  It was Ruthie first day at school today and she did so good.  When we were walking in she was trying to make me not cry.  She said to remember I had Jesus in my heart and I had a ton of pictures of her.  She wasn't nervous at all and sat down and starting painting.  She had a good day and was good to tell me what they did.  I volunteered at Isaac's class while she was at school.  It was good I helped the kids that I helped in first grade which was nice.  I was able to have a hour to sew afterwards also so it worked out good.  Oliver and Isaac had a good day at school also.  Oliver drew a picture of him sad because it was raining, I attached a picture of it.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...