Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Thank you

Thank you all for such a nice weekend.   I had such a fun time in Logan and then having the grandkids and going to boondocks.  What a nice time.  Thank you all.  Robin, I am glad the pictures didn't take long.  That is a long drive for 10 minutes.  I am glad we got Josh a back pack.  That was fun.  I had to go to work early to take minutes and then left early to take dad to the eye doctor.  He suggested getting computer glasses.  They are like bi focals in one glasses and then regular glasses in the other.  I think we are going to try them.  We came home and the apartment was dark and I fell sound asleep.  I was going to call Ruth to see how preschool went.  That was so cute when she told you Jesus was in your heart and you had lots of pictures of her so you wouldn't be sad.  She is one smart girl there.  I can't believe that tomorrow is Wednesday.  That feels so nice.  The lehi design team is in town the next couple of days so that will make me busy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...