Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday

Tony is still doing good.  He is a calm puppy and is a lot easier than I was thinking.  He did wake up at 2:30 and want to go outside to go potty.  We walked his before lunch and he did a lot better.  He isn't great but it is going better.  After lunch we went to the jump zone.  I forgot about Ruthie's dance class.  So I left the boys and took Ruth to her class.  She had a blast and is so happy afterwards.  I went back to watch the boys and we left when it was time to get Ruth.  It is Collin's birthday so we went up to Randy's to celebrate and have pizza.  We took Tony and he did really well with the other dogs and people.  Randy and Terri came over Sunday and Monday so they had seen the dog.  We walked the park and the kids ran and ran.  They had a fun time.  The played hide and seek and it was hard to find them.  Tony had fun as well and I hope I wore him out enough that he sleeps all night.  I finished the 7 course on Data Visualization.  Two more to go. Love you guys and good luck tomorrow Karen.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...