Saturday, July 4, 2020

Full Moon

We went to Logan this morning and had a fun time.  It was a nice drive up there and we played.  We took the kids to Hu Hot for lunch and it tastes so good.  We then got Ruth crafts at Hobby Lobby.  We got all the old carpet off the stairs and I was with Rachel and Casey for a major purchase of a new couch downstairs.  We stayed and watch them light fireworks.  Rachel said it would be fun to drive home and watch all the fireworks.  I thought they had all been canceled but there were a ton of them and it was really fun to watch them.  We drove out of Sardine canyon and they were right there.  It was pretty.  I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...