Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday

Today was good.  Casey has been getting up early all week I have a hard time falling back to sleep.  The dog and Ruth both woke up at early so I got up and went on a walk and then did my class.  We took Tony to the humane society and got his first round of shots.  Then we took him to PetSmart to get some shampoo and a harness for him.  We also made him a dog tag.  We made sugar cookies this afternoon and they tasted good.  The kids wanted a pool so we got the only one they had.  It is small but they had fun.  After dinner we gave Tony a bath and then went on a walk.  Everyone have a fun day off.  Casey has it off but has to work.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...