Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday

Today was good.  I took Tony on my walk this morning and it went well.  We went about a mile and he is getting better.  We just cleaned up the house this morning.  Isaac had a book due at the library so we went and got new books.  We got some dog training books.  The peas were done so we picked the rest and ate them all this afternoon. The raspberries are starting so we ate them also.  It was watering day so the kids played in the sprinkler.  After dinner we walked down to get some fireworks.  It was hot so we stopped at the hospital on the way home for a drink.  Casey ended up carrying Ruthie bike and Oliver's scooter most of the way home.  Isaac is excited to go to Lagoon again.  I hope you are feeling ok Karen.  Good job.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...