Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday

 Tony is doing good on our walks.  He is starting to get faster which is fun.  We were cruising this morning.  They made a new road that just opened and they put a walking trail along it which is amazing.  It was so fun to walk on.  We went to exercise class but left early so I could take Ruth to preschool for a makeup day.  I picked her up and we got sandwiches for lunch.  We went to walk to pick up the boys.  I wouldn't let her take her huge blanket or journal.  She was so mad she had a tantrum all down our street.  We ended up having to go home and drive to get the boys.  Oliver got the brown bag for school and was super excited.  He gets to pick 4 things that tell about him and bring to show the class.  We just played in the backyard this evening and I took Tony for a walk.  It was a pretty evening.  We are headed down tomorrow.  Oliver's friend is having a yard sale so we are going to that in the morning.  We should be down for lunch.


Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...