Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday

 It is so cold and dark in the mornings now I had to break out my reflective vest this morning.  I think Tony likes the colder weather and is enjoying it.  I worked at Ruth's preschool today.  We packed a lunch and Ruth was excited to bring a lunch like the boys.  She did well going to both classes.  They play a lot so she had fun.  It was fun to be there.  I reminded me a lot of nursery.  I knew some of the kids so that was nice.  It was a good day.  The boys had a good day at school.  Isaac has a book report due tomorrow so he finished that tonight.  Ruth stepped on a nail this evening.  I guess a fence baked blew over in the wind and she stepped on it.  It didn't go to deep and she is ok.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.


Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...