Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday

 I was glad it was the middle of the week.  It was nice to have Monday off.  I worked from home and dad stayed home as well.  He still wasn't feeling 100 percent.  I went and bought some Zyrtec and gave him one of those.  It helped his breathing and he didn't cough as much so that was good.  We did go to Sam's after work to get some more cough medicine.  It is suppose to get way cold tonight.  Crazy weather for sure.  Rachel, I can't believe how grown up Ruth has gotten.  I am so glad that school went well.  I love the super star that Isaac made.  I am going into work tomorrow so that should make the day go fast.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...