Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday

 Ruth was able to start school today and she loved it.  She had set aside a new outfit for the first day and was excited to wear it.  We went to exercise class but had to leave early to take her to school.  I think it will work out ok.  I cleaned while she was at school.  I had quilt group at my house and wanted to get ready for that.  I also started a diamond art project.  It was fun.  Quilt group was fun.  We haven't met since February so it was good to see everyone.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Isaac was super star and was really happy.  He had a big story about taking out the recycling.  It was harder than he thought.  I had to go grocery shopping also.  Ron and Casey worked on cleaning up branches at his house and ours this evening.  I did homework with the kids and folded laundry.  It is windy every night and it is hard to sleep.  I hope this windy goes away soon.


Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...