Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was good and pretty normal which was nice.  I am being a baby about it being dark in the morning, I need to buck up.  Exercise class was fun and I like going.  Ruth had school and I did my math class, we are studying eignvalues and eignvectors.  We met Casey for lunch and that was fun.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Ruth and Tony were running in all the sprinklers because they were hot.  I sewed while they played the switch.  I finished putting the blocks together and just have to add a border  Casey has a training tomoyso he worked late.  Love you guys and have a good night.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...