Saturday, October 3, 2020

Nice day

 We had a nice day.  We slept in and then met Karen for lunch.  We looked for a curved monitor for Casey's birthday.  That might be hard to find.  All the monitors are really picked over put I will continue my search.  We did do a little shopping and it was fun.  We found the perfect drawing pads and pencils for our trip to Bryce.  I was pretty excited.  We came home and just rested and then I worked for a couple of hours on payroll.  I  was short on hours so I worked on Saturday instead of Sunday.  It was perfect.  Nothing else to report on my end.  I am glad the bonfire turned out. That is a lot of fun.  Robin, I hope you had a wonderful day working on benches.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...