Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday

 I love you decorations Robin.  You are amazing.  We have been getting so many compliments on our decorations.  I am glad you got a new pump.  We had a fun bonfire last night.  We roasted hot dogs and then watched the stars.  The little kids fell asleep on the way home.  The boys got their school pictures back and they look really cute.  Today was good.  We slept in and then cleaned the bathrooms.  The kids weren't excited but it feels nice to have done.  I got my hair cut and it looks a lot better.  Isaac said I look like Robin so that was a good compliment.  Casey cleaned the garage while I was gone and took a load to the dump.  We stained the deck.  We are almost done and will finish tomorrow.  We watched a movie when it got dark.  We love the new couch.  I made a pin cushion Mom got me and it was fun.  Thanks again.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...