Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thursday

 I keep forgetting to tell you that I have gotten a ton of compliments on our Halloween decorations.  I even had a lady stop and asked how we did it.  I had to call Mom to find what we used.  Today I wore warmer clothes on our walk and it went a lot better.  I don't think Tony is as cold with his fur.  I helped in Isaac's class during math and then worked at preschool.  It is a fun job and I don't mind it at all.  I took the kids for yo get a cookie because Ruth was so good to do a long day.  We got our rebate for our water heaters.  I was talking to Casey and he said to pick him up early and we went and got him a backpack for his birthday.  It is an ultra light and really nice.  We went to dinner to the pizza pie cafe because of Isaac's reading award.  Isaac has been stressed at school so I have been trying to think of fun things for him.  He has been wanting a you tube channel and I said he could do it for the things he programed.  He made a neat tnt block last night so we tried to figure out how to record it.  I think we are set to do a video now.  Tomorrow we are going to Clifton to have a bonfire so I will probably be late blogging.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...