Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday

 I am sorry about your phone Robin.  That sucks.  Ruth's party is Sunday January 3rd at 12.  If that works for everyone.  We are going to SLC Friday.  We didn't know what to do with the dog so we thought we wouldn't spend the night but the kids could if that was ok with Mom and Dad.  Then they could bring them back for the party Sunday.  What do you think Mom?  I was walking Tony this morning and it was cold and foggy.  I looked down at Tony and he was covered in frost.  It was so crazy. Casey had today off which was so nice.  I went to exercise class this morning and that was fun.  Callen came down and we took her out for lunch.  She wanted to go to chillies. We never go there so it was fun.  They are slow though.  She wanted some fabric paint so we went to Michael's and it is going out of business.  After she left Casey took the boys sledding.  Me and Ruth went grocery shopping.  The boys had a fun time.  We just watched a show before bedtime. Love you guys.


Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...