Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wednesday

 It is so cold here.  We just went on a short walk because I was worried about Tony being cold.  He didn't sleep well and was tired today.  I went to exercise class.  I thought we were doing circuits but it was small class so we did High which is fun.  Mom sent us a electric pencil sharpener and the kids loved it.  They sharpened a ton a pencils.  Isaac had a friend over this afternoon.  They were having fun so they went to the friend's house afterwards.  We went and got Ruth's party supplies.  They didn't have barbie so we just got pink and are going to print out barbie stuff.  She got a lamma pinata.  I think we are going sledding tomorrow night at cherry peak.  They are having fireworks.   Everuhave a happy new years.


Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...