Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday

 Today was good.  I walked Tony and we had a bunch of new snow.  I shoveled when we got home.  I had a church meeting and that was fine.  I made two bowls today and I love them.  They are fun.  We had a late lunch and then went sledding at old main.  We took Tony and he did really well staying with us.  It was fun.  Casey took some cute pictures.  When we were done Casey went skiing up green canyon.  He had fun.  Isaac tried his moon boots today and he loved them.  He was nervous at first and then got the hang of them.  He finished his lego this morning.  He worked on it so much and was proud to finish it.  He felt lost today not having it to work on.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...