Thursday, December 31, 2020

hide

Happy new years eve. Jeramy went into work early to help with inventory prep so they let him come home a bit early. I had they day off so I just rested and was lazy. Yesterday an apple pie sounded so good but I could find one that was ready to go. So I finally settled and got a frozen Marie calendar pie. It took an hour to cook but I made it out alive . So today I had warm up pie and it was tasty. The fire works started at like 6 tonight so Jenkins hid under our bed all night. They scare him so bad. We were going to order out at Texas and have an indoor fancier dinner. But they were to busy and wouldn't take our online order. So we went somewhere else. I was mad they wouldn't even take a to go order. Hope everyone is safe and has a good 2021.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...