Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday

 Ruth's stomach was hurting last night so.we had her lay with us.  She then threw up all over.  We got her and the bed cleaned up.  She seems ok today.  I walked and we went to exercise class.  When we got back home I sat down to turn a movie on for her and I fell asleep.  It was a pretty day this afternoon.  I didn't think Ruth was up for a walk so I played with Tony outside.  I shoveled the deck so it is clear of snow and cleaned up Tony's toys.  I put them all on the deck and he sat by them.  It was cute.  Isaac had a friend come and over play after school.   His friend likes legos so they did that.  I put the border on my quilt.  It is a werid shape so I wasn't sure what to do but I decided to just follow the directions.  Oliver has been doing the dishes every night and he is so cute.  Me and Casey went to Lowes and got cement boards for the bathroom floor.  I hope that everyone had a good day.  Enjoy your Saturday.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...