Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday

 It sounded windy and cold this morning so I didn't get up to take Tony on a walk and just took him while Ruth was at school.  It was still cold and windy.  When we got back I worked on my programming.  Me and Ruth met Casey for lunch and that was fun.  Ruth was mad at me because her candy spilled when I turned the van on the way there.  I signed Ruth up for kindergarten today and their are a lot of forms.  After school the kids got their hour of video games and then we walked to the park to play ball with Tony.  It was kind of a rough start but it was a lot of fun when we got their.  I love throwing balls with Tony.  It was a pretty day also.  We got homework done before dinner which is always nice.  Love you guys.  Good luck with school Karen and thanks for the fun time Mom.

Love

Rachel

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...