Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday

It was so cold on my walk this morning.  We went to exercise class and it feels so good to go.  I love it.  Ruth had school and I programed and worked on the bathroom.  I had quilt group on zoom and it was fun to talk.  Not a lot of people get on but it is still fun.  We are going to try to get together next month in person.  Me and Ruth walked Tony to the park and threw the ball for a while.  It is so fun and such a pretty day. Oliver had a playdate after school and Isaac walked home with his friend so we didn't pick them up today.  I made Oliver his quilt Mom bought. I messed the corners up a bit but it is a cute blanket.  I was going to make crepes but Isaac didn't think breakfast food sounded good so we met Casey at a Mexican restaurant.  Isaac got a fish that was whole but he said tasted good.  Isaac had basketball practice and had a fun time.  He learned a lot he said and was happy.  Love you guys and I hope you are doing well.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...