Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday

 I walked in the freezing cold this morning but the sunrise is so pretty.  We volunteered in Isaac's class and graded papers.  We worked at preschool and it was fun.  The kids are really cute.  Some kids yesterday were asking for Ruth but the were calling her wolfie and it took her a while to figure out who they wanted.  We couldn't find Isaac after school he never came out.  So we walked in the school and found him in the library.  He decided to stay and read with his friend.  It scared me.  He just needs to tell me what is going on.  We saw Oliver's teacher and she said he hit his head and had to go to the nurse.  He didn't say anything to me.  The missionaries called on zoom and the kids were wild and fighting.  The missionaries were so young.  We did homework and sent everyone to bed early.  Love you guys.

Love

 Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...