Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday

 Today was good.  Casey didn't sleep well last night.  It was hard but I got up and walked.  We went shopping and got the rest of the presents for Oliver.  Ruth had a playdate this morning and I wrapped his presents.  I programed and finished blocks for my postage stamp quilt.  I payed them out.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Isaac had a playdate with Graham at our house.  They had a fun time.  They played outside a lot and Tony loved that.  After dinner we went rock climbing.  I remembered to take some pictures.  Ruth climbed to the top for the first time tonight.  They do better than I do.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad. 

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...