Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday

 It snowed about three inches over night and this morning.  It was rough walking in all the new snow but pretty. We shoveled when I got back.  After exercise class the sun was out and it was a pretty day the rest of the day.  I programed while Ruth was at school.  Ruth was bored so we went to the hobby lobby and got her a little craft.  Ruth found some tinker bell fabric. I made Luna a I spy quilt so I am going to put that on the border and I think it will be cute.  We walked to get the boys.  Isaac walked with his friends.  The kids really wanted to go climbing again so we met Casey at the rock gym.  He left work at 5 which is early for him.  He had to deliver the lighting McQueen bed at 7 so we stayed until then.  He delivered the bed and we did homework.  It was a fun night.  Love you guys and I am so glad we aren't in Texas right now.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...