Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday

 We had a nice Sunday.  We slept in a little bit and got up and was going to Karens but she figured out how to do the pantry.  Which I love.  You are going to just love that.  Then we decided to go the Valley Fair Mall because Ruth only brought on outfit and everything was closed.  We did make it to Children's Place because they opened early.  We drove out to Jordan's landing and had lunch and then did the jump zone.  It was fun.  Isaac wanted a crumb cookie but they were closed so we decided to go to McDonalds and have a milk shake.  This McDonalds had no icecream or happy meals.  Go figure that one out.  We went to maverick and made a milk shake there.  I really like those milk shakes.  I don't have to work tomorrow so I am excited about that one.  It is suppose to snow so be careful out there.  I love Isaac's new bedroom.  That has turned out nice  I am glad you had a nice day.  Robin, I hope you had a nice valentines day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...