Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday

 Well it felt like Monday to me.  I was suppose to go into work today but I looked outside and said no way.  So I just worked from home.  The snow was so pretty today.  It snowed a lot.  After work we went to Sprouts to get pro biotics and then went to the mall.  We got Oliver a couple of small things.  It was fun to look around.  Rachel you can tell him that I have presents for him.  We put up the book case after we got home.  I haven't taken a picture yet but I will.  I like it there.  It gives us more room.  Robin.  That nursery is amazing.  WOW.  It looks so cute.  I am so glad the kids loved rock climbing.  That is going to be so much fun for you.  I hope the shoes worked out.  Karen, I hope you don't get snowed in.  Everyone have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...