Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hump day

Today dragged for me also.  It was so quiet. Everyone is on spring break here.  I did get a lot done so that was a good thing.  I am excited that tomorrow is my Friday also.  I did go to work early and stay late so that might be why it dragged.  I can't believe that tomorrow is April fools day.  I found a good trick for work.  You get a cup and write do not lift this cup unless you want to kill it and then there is nothing there.  I am going to make one and put it out by where people do screenings.  I thought it might be funny to see if any falls for it.  I do have to go into work early because the person who is doing screenings is on vacation and the person covering for her hurt her back.  I guess you might call me last straw.  :)  Enjoy the sunshine.  It was so nice.  It was 8 and I just closed my blinds because it was getting dark.  LOVE YOU ALL  MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...