Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday

 It was windy this morning but we still walked and it ended up not being too bad.  I went to exercise class also.  While Ruth was at dance class I bought things for easter baskets.  Their really wasn't any easter candy but I think everything will be fine.  After school everyone had their hour of video games and then we went and delivered primary packets.  The kids were really good to help and even had fun.  Then we went to the park and played for an hour.  We brought Tony with us to deliver things and the park.  He had fun and the kids had fun.  We got a lot of mail today.  My new shoes came, a new pan, and Mom and Dad sent walking sticks.  It was fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...